Christ Church, the parish church of Eaton was designed by the Liverpool architect, Raffles Brown. It was consecrated in 1857 and contains many features of the early Decorated style much admired by the Victorian revival.
Many local donors contributed to the cost, not least by the generous patronage of the Antrobus family.
A vicarage was built on land adjacent to the church and its churchyard. This was demolished in the 1950s and all that remains is the coach house now used as the church hall.